Get off to a great start with a Rookery Hall traditional breakfast
PRICE: from £15
Weekdays: 7am - 9.30am
Weekends: 8am - 10am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
Grilled English smoked bacon, Rookery’s own recipe pork and parsley sausage, tomato, flat mushroom, black pudding, baked beans and potato cake, served with your choice of fried, scrambled or poached eggs, (vegetarian sausages available).
- Freshly carved ham served on a toasted English breakfast muffin with poached eggs, hollandaise sauce and grilled tomato
- Homemade pancakes with seasonal fruit compote and maple syrup
- Two boiled eggs with toasted soldiers (Marmite optional)
- Hot porridge made with your choice of fresh milk, cream or water served with honey, warm jam and cream
- Bacon, sausage, fried egg sandwich (you choose your preferred combination) served on locally baked crusty farmhouse bread. Choose granary or white (vegetarian sausages available)
- Fillet of oak smoked haddock with a poached egg and lemon
- Grilled oak smoked Manx kipper served with butter and lemon
- Oak smoked Scottish salmon with scrambled eggs and toasted brioche
- Flat mushroom, tomato, vegetarian sausage, baked beans and hash browns, your choice of fried, scrambled or poached eggs, freshly sliced toast, butter and preserves, choose from granary or white
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
£39 per person
The Restaurant at Rookery Hall is renowned for its 2 AA Rosettes and is perfect for fine dining.
Enjoy a stylish celebration in the comfort of your own private dining room at this wonderful country house hotel in Cheshire.
Any stay at Rookery Hall deserves a visit to the Drawing Room and Rookery Bar for impeccably made afternoon tea and pre or post dinner entertaining
In our Spa Café the menu offers contemporary dining with a healthy focus.
Also in this region
Castle Donington, Derbyshire