Rookery Hall offers traditional Sunday lunch served in the grand surroundings of a magnificent Cheshire country house.
PRICE: from £24.95 per person
SERVED: from 12pm - 2pm
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
- Celeriac and apple soup, candied walnut
- Beef carpaccio, parmesan mousse, onion crostini
- Mozzarella arancini, basil pesto, tomato compote
- Smoked salmon, capers, gherkins, tarragon mayo and brown bread
- Roast sirloin of beef, traditional accompaniments
- Grilled fillet of hake, dauphinoise potato, wilted pak choi and red wine sauce
- Roast breast of chicken, sage and onion potato croquette, thyme scented jus
- Beetroot risotto, blue cheese beignet, celery cress
- Custard tart, black cherry sorbet
- Vanilla crème brûlée, fruit compote, shortbread
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch sauce, clotted cream
- Selection of British cheeses, fresh grapes, chutneys
Coffee and petits fours
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Food & drink
You may also like
£39 per person
The Restaurant at Rookery Hall is renowned for its 2 AA Rosettes and is perfect for fine dining.
Enjoy a stylish celebration in the comfort of your own private dining room at this wonderful country house hotel in Cheshire.
Any stay at Rookery Hall deserves a visit to the Drawing Room and Rookery Bar for impeccably made afternoon tea and pre or post dinner entertaining
In our Spa Café the menu offers contemporary dining with a healthy focus.
Also in this region
Castle Donington, Derbyshire