Welcome to Wood Hall Hotel & Spa
Your country escape in Wetherby, West Yorkshire
Originally built as a country escape for the Scott family, Wood Hall Hotel & Spa in Wetherby remains a tranquil country house hotel where today’s pressures seem an age away. Ever since the house was completed around 1790, it has been a place of peace and relaxation. Fittingly, it currently stands next door to a Carmelite monastery, home to a order of nuns.
However Wood Hall Hotel is not simply about quiet contemplation: the hotel offers 44 bedrooms, a 2 AA Rosette restaurant and a small health club and spa. Inspire your delegates with our training and meeting facilities, take over the house for your dream wedding or celebrate a special occasion in one of our private dining rooms.
From the moment you arrive, this country house hotel is yours to enjoy. Step into the drawing room and flick through the papers, kick off your shoes and curl up with a book, or indulge in our signature afternoon tea.
My team and I look forward to welcoming you.
0845 072 7564 or 01937 587 271
Trip Lane, Linton, Wetherby, West Yorkshire LS22 4JA England
*For all 0845 numbers calls will be charged at 5p per minute plus your telephone provider's access charge.
At a glance
- AA four red star inspector's choice country house hotel
- The Georgian Restaurant – 2 AA Rosette
- 44 bedrooms including 4 feature bedrooms
- Check in: 3pm, check out: 11am
- Spa with top treatments and leading product houses
- Health club open to residents
- Conveniently located just 30 minutes from Leeds, Harrogate and York
- Easy access to the A1
- Complimentary onsite carpark
- Yorkshire’s 2014 wedding co-ordinator of the year at the North of England Wedding Awards
Best price promise
Best price promise
- This Best Price Promise covers all Hand Picked Hotels
- For all bookings made on the Hand Picked Hotels website, should you find a better rate on the internet for the same hotel within 24 hours of making your booking we will match the rate and give you a complimentary bedroom upgrade (subject to availability).
- Please note that the booking must be for the same date and the same type of room with equal terms and conditions.
- All our public website rates that do not require a promotion code qualify for the Best Price Promise.
- There are some rates such as contracted rates or unpublished rates with third parties, plus third party rates requiring registration to access, negotiated partners, group rates and pre-paid rates that involve a voucher which do not qualify for the Best Price Promise.
- If you have booked more than one night, the rate will be checked for each night separately.
- The Best Price Promise refers to GB£ only rates and rate differences due to currency fluctuations cannot be considered.
- Any queries regarding the rate you have booked should be emailed to email@example.com. Please provide your booking confirmation number along with details of any alternative offer you have found.
The Fully Flexible, Advantage and Classic Break rates are published on our website and do not require a booking code or website registration.
- Fully Flexible – this rate does not require pre-payment and allows you flexibility to cancel or amend your booking up until 12:00 noon on the day prior to arrival. The Fully Flexible Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate includes a Table D’hôte dinner at the reduced price of £32 per person (full price £39 per person).
- Advantage – the Advantage Bed & Breakfast rate and Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate offers 10% off the Fully Flexible rate and Table D’hôte rate (£39) and requires 7 - 21 days advance booking, full pre-payment and no cancellation or refund apply. Please note the full and inclusive Table D’hôte dinner rate may vary on the Channel Islands.
- Classic Break – this 2-night rate includes a table d’hôte dinner on the first night per person, it requires 7-14 days advance booking, pre-payment and no cancellation or refund apply. The rate is approximately a 15% saving off the Fully Flexible Dinner, Bed & Breakfast rate.
From time to time Hand Picked Hotels will have specific promotions which require a promotional code to gain access to the rate. These rates may have value added to the price or a percentage saving off the Fully Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate plus the full table d’hôte price of £39.
Wood Hall’s first Norman possessor was Malgar Le Vavasour, and for several hundred years it was the home of the Vavasour family and their descendants.