Membership at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – health club members may purchase full flexible bed and breakfast Hand Picked bedrooms and receive a 20% discount on the accommodation element. This rate will be a 20% code and details will be available from your health club reception on via calling our central reservations team on 0845 458 0904
Make the most of your membership and plan your fitness programme.
Studio and functional training zone high energy classes based on the principle of high intensity interval training.
Takes place in and around our health club’s extensive grounds, taking advantage of the club’s unique surroundings.
Takes place in our swimming pool. Exercise includes: swimming laps, walking or running in water and water aerobics classes.
Health club facilities
We provide our members and guests with a friendly and personal journey from the moment they arrive.
In addition to cutting edge equipment we offer personalised induction and training programmes from our focussed and friendly professional fitness team. We offer our members a bespoke one to one personal training service. We engage with a number of fitness specialists who are all highly qualified professionals at the forefront of their chosen disciplines. We will make you feel fitter, healthier and happier.
Experience dry heat sessions – they will release toxins from the body and help to cleanse the skin. The high heat will serve to loosen your muscles, which will in turn ease any muscle soreness, and in some cases even joint pain.
Using the very latest technically advanced equipment and techniques such as Power Plate, Acceleration Training and TechnoGym cardiovascular and resistance equipment, we can guide you to your own personal goals and targets. The unique ‘Wellness’ system works like your own personal trainer setting up and storing your personalised programme as well as recording your workout history all on your very own microchip fitness key.