Membership at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – Health Club members receive a 20% saving on the current Fully Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate. Call our Central reservations office on 0845 458 0904* or 01642 706 634 to book. All bookings are fully prepaid at time of booking with no cancellations, refunds or amendments
Studio and functional training zone high energy classes based on the principle of high intensity interval training.
Takes place in and around our health club’s extensive grounds, taking advantage of the club’s unique surroundings.
Takes place in our swimming pool. Exercise includes: swimming laps, walking or running in water and water aerobics classes.
Make the most of your membership and plan your fitness programme.
Health club facilities
We provide our members and guests with a friendly and personal journey from the moment they arrive.
Our glass roofed 18 metre indoor swimming pool is the perfect place for a few lengths or a gentle dip. Surrounded by loungers this area is a great space to relax after your workout. For your comfort we have adult only swim times, please contact the health club for more information.
Experience dry heat sessions – they will release toxins from the body and help to cleanse the skin. The high heat will serve to loosen your muscles, which will in turn ease any muscle soreness, and in some cases even joint pain.
Our bar area located on the ground floor of the club offers an array of hot and cold drinks, light refreshments, elevenses, afternoon tea or a full lunch menu. Complimentary WiFi is also available.