Membership at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – Health Club members receive a 20% saving on the current Fully Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate. Call our Central reservations office on 0845 458 0904* or 01642 706 634 to book. All bookings are fully prepaid at time of booking with no cancellations, refunds or amendments
Studio classes using a mixture of equipment including: dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, steps and mats. These classes follow structured resistance based programmes to modern popular motivating music.
Takes place in and around our health club’s extensive grounds, taking advantage of the club’s unique surroundings.
Studio and functional training zone high energy classes based on the principle of high intensity interval training.
Takes place in fitness and dance studios. These are fun choreography and dance based fitness classes.
Health club facilities
Our glass roofed 18 metre indoor swimming pool is the perfect place for a few lengths or a gentle dip. Surrounded by loungers this area is a great space to relax after your workout. For your comfort we have adult only swim times, please contact the health club for more information.
This is an ideal place to unwind in a warm bubbly pool.
In addition to cutting edge equipment we offer personalised induction and training programmes from our focussed and friendly professional fitness team. We offer our members a bespoke one to one personal training service. We engage with a number of fitness specialists who are all highly qualified professionals at the forefront of their chosen disciplines. We will make you feel fitter, healthier and happier.
Our bar area located on the ground floor of the club offers an array of hot and cold drinks, light refreshments, elevenses, afternoon tea or a full lunch menu. Complimentary WiFi is also available.