Membership at Fawsley Hall Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – Health Club members receive a 20% saving on the current Fully Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate. Call our Central reservations office on 0845 458 0904* or 01642 706 634 to book. All bookings are fully prepaid at time of booking with no cancellations, refunds or amendments
Health club facilities
This pool is located in the garden a short distance from the swimming pool. It is the ideal place to unwind in the most tranquil of surroundings.
The gym has a full range of equipment with TVs and a music system and the pleasant views over the spa garden add to our wellness approach to fitness.
The spa is the perfect place to escape the pressures of everyday life and indulge in a treatment.
Experience dry heat sessions – they will release toxins from the body and help to cleanse the skin. The high heat will serve to loosen your muscles, which will in turn ease any muscle soreness, and in some cases even joint pain.