The Tudor Great Hall is a special feature of any stay at Fawsley Hall. Featuring high ceilings, full height windows with far reaching views of the estate and stylish furniture creates a sense of grandeur fit for any occasion.
Sir Edmund Knightley commissioned the building of the Great Hall in 1537 in the traditional open hall style of the period. Its fine roof was removed in 1966 but reconstructed in 1988 using an engraving from 1816 and a few surviving beams. Today enjoy morning coffee, elevenses, lunches, afternoon tea and stronger options such as Champagne, evening cocktails and late night digestifs in this magnificent room.