For the most memorable celebration with a true private country house ambience as individual as you are, Fawsley Hall can be hired for an exclusive use wedding in Northamptonshire.
With all of our function rooms, external areas and main house public areas at your disposal, you will truly be the centre of attention in a magnificent surrounding for the wedding of your dreams. With Exclusive packages starting from just £20,100 for 60 people and including 60 bedrooms your fairytale wedding at Fawsley Hall is just around the corner…
- Full use of all function rooms within Knightley Court and the Main House, including outside ceremony
- Private use of all public bars, dining and lounge areas
- Use of the Tudor Great Hall at your leisure
- All 60 hotel bedrooms on the night of the wedding, complete with full traditional breakfast the following morning*
- A complimentary room the night prior to or the night after your wedding with complimentary spa treatment
- A complimentary overnight stay with your menu tasting
For larger weddings of over 150 guests your own marquee can be arranged to be positioned on our Cedar Lawn should this be required for the wedding breakfast.
Always check the fine print
Monday - Thursday
January – March, October - November on request £23,300 based on 60 guests £27,600 based on 80 guests £20,100 based on 60 guests April – September and Dec on request £27,700 based on 60 guests £32,600 based on 80 guests £24,500 based on 60 guests
*You may wish to pass on the cost of these bedrooms to your guests. For example, based on £185 per room for 59 rooms, this equates to a potential reduction of £10,915. Please ask your wedding co-ordinator for full details.
**£500 supplement for bank holidays
- Fawsley Hall Spa is not included in the Exclusive Use venue hire due to external membership.
- Exclusive use starts: Mon-Fri 12pm, Sat and Sun 1pm
- Rates and availability may vary on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day
- Minimum numbers apply
- Wedding packages & offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Fawsley Hall
Food and hospitality are two of our passions at Fawsley Hall.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Thursday, 17 September 2015