Membership at Norton House Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday
- 20% discount in the club bar and hotel restaurants – this will include the hotel bar, á la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hôte menu
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – health club members are able to purchase fully flexible bed and breakfast Hand Picked Hotels’ bedrooms and receive a 20% discount on the accommodation element. This rate will be a 20% off code and details will be available from your health club reception.
- Our facilities
- Other services
- Featured health item
Takes place in our fitness studios and spinning studios using the latest indoor cycles, combined with high energy music.
Takes place in fitness and dance studios. These are fun choreography and dance based fitness classes.
Studio classes using a mixture of equipment including: dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, steps and mats. These classes follow structured resistance based programmes to modern popular motivating music.
Takes place in our fitness studios and relaxation areas. These classes utilise ancient tried and tested holistic methods of healing the mind and body.
Health club facilities
Our café bar area located on the ground floor of the club offers an array of hot and cold drinks, light refreshments, elevenses, afternoon tea or a full lunch menu. Complimentary WiFi is also available.
Experience dry heat sessions – they will release toxins from the body and help to cleanse the skin. The high heat will serve to loosen your muscles, which will in turn ease any muscle soreness, and in some cases even joint pain.
We offer an extensive and varied range of classes to suit all ages, abilities and fitness levels. In the true spirit of total wellbeing our classes are for both body and mind and consist of the traditional as well as the more spiritual inspired by far eastern culture. When classes are not taking place our studio becomes a functional training zone which allows you to train with the latest fitness equipment.
Our softly lit steam room is lightly scented and designed for a calm, soothing experience. Enjoy the calming effects on both the mind and body whilst capitalising on the body’s ability to detoxy. Boost your immune system but remember to rehydrate after every session to prevent dehydration.