Membership at Norton House Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – Health Club members receive a 20% saving on the current Fully Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate. Call our Central reservations office on 0845 458 0904* or 01642 706 634 to book. All bookings are fully prepaid at time of booking with no cancellations, refunds or amendments
Make the most of your membership and plan your fitness programme.
Takes place in fitness and dance studios. These are fun choreography and dance based fitness classes.
Takes place in our fitness studios and spinning studios using the latest indoor cycles, combined with high energy music.
Studio classes using a mixture of equipment including: dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, steps and mats. These classes follow structured resistance based programmes to modern popular motivating music.
Health club facilities
The spa is the perfect place to escape the pressures of everyday life and to indulge in a treatment.
Our 18m indoor swimming pool is ideal for a few lengths or a gentle dip. Surrounded by loungers and with doors leading onto our garden terrace, this area is a great place to relax after your workout. For your comfort we have adult only swim times, please contact the health club for more information.
Our café bar area located on the ground floor of the club offers an array of hot and cold drinks, light refreshments, elevenses, afternoon tea or a full lunch menu. Complimentary WiFi is also available.
Revive and invigorate your senses with atmospheric lighting and aromatic aromas as your body is purified by warm jets of water.