Membership at Norton House Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – health club members may purchase full flexible bed and breakfast Hand Picked bedrooms and receive a 20% discount on the accommodation element. This rate will be a 20% code and details will be available from your health club reception on via calling our central reservations team on 0845 458 0904
Become a member of our health club and recei...
Takes place in and around our health club’s extensive grounds, taking advantage of the club’s unique surroundings.
Takes place in our fitness studios and spinning studios using the latest indoor cycles, combined with high energy music.
Takes place in our fitness studios and relaxation areas. These classes utilise ancient tried and tested holistic methods of healing the mind and body.
Studio classes using a mixture of equipment including: dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, steps and mats. These classes follow structured resistance based programmes to modern popular motivating music.
Health club facilities
Using advanced equipment and techniques such as Power Plate, Acceleration Training and Technogym cardiovascular and resistance equipment, we can guide you to your own personal goals and targets. The unique ‘Wellness’ system works like your own personal trainer setting up and storing your personalised programme as well as recording your workout history all on your very own microchip fitness key.
Our 18m indoor swimming pool is ideal for a few lengths or a gentle dip. Surrounded by loungers and with doors leading onto our garden terrace, this area is a great place to relax after your workout. For your comfort we have adult only swim times, please contact the health club for more information.
Revive and invigorate your senses with atmospheric lighting and aromatic aromas as your body is purified by warm jets of water.
The spa is the perfect place to escape the pressures of everyday life and to indulge in a treatment.