Your Fairytale Wedding Experience
The Fairytale Wedding Package at Ettington Park Hotel is straight out of a storybook, from your red carpet reception to the dance floor celebrations at the end of the day.
It all happens against the romantic backdrop of this Neo-Gothic mansion in the Warwickshire countryside to provide you with unforgettable memories.
- Red carpet arrival
- Civil ceremony room hire
- A glass of Pimm's or sparkling wine reception
- Selection of 3 canapés for the drinks reception
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- Three course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house wine per person with your meal or £11.50 towards the wine of your choice
- Glass of sparkling wine to toast the wedding couple
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Candelabras for the center pieces during the wedding breakfast
- Chair covers for the wedding breakfast
- Reception room hire
- Private bar
- Six item finger buffet for the evening reception
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator to assist you with all hotel arrangements through to your wedding day
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Our event manager to act as toastmaster throughout the day
- Professionally printed stationery to include a table plan, place cards and two menu cards per table
- Free use of the hotel swimming pool, steam room, sauna and spa pool for hotel residents
- Complimentary Deluxe bedroom for the wedding couple on the wedding night
Always check the fine print
Sunday to Thursday - from £120 low season to £130 high season
Friday - from £135 low season to £145 high season
Saturday - from £160 low season to £175 high season
Additional day guests from £100 per person low season to £110 high season
Additional evening guests from £17 per person.
Children aged 3 and under dine free of charge, children aged between 4 and 11 are charged at 50% of the adult price*
- Minimum numbers apply
- Children aged 3 and under dine free of charge, however if stationery is required an additional fee will apply. Children aged between 4 and 11 are charged at 50% of the adult price. This will include soft drinks and half size portions of the selected meal, or alternatively a children’s menu can be provided.
- A minimum of 12 bedrooms are required to be taken with all weddings when an evening reception is taking place with music. These rooms are located around the function suite and will consist of 3 deluxe rooms, 3 executive rooms and 6 classic rooms, inclusive of full breakfast the following morning.
- Guests booking to stay the night prior to the wedding night cannot be guaranteed to be in the same room.
- Wedding packages & offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Ettington Park
Food and hospitality are two of our passions at Ettington Park.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Sunday, 16 August 2015
Sunday, 04 October 2015