Enjoy a fine traditional Sunday lunch in Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, with friends and family.
Served from: 12.30pm - 2pm
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
- Butternut squash soup, garlic croutons
- Pressing of ham hock, pineapple chutney, pickled shallots
- Textures of beetroot, goat’s cheese mousse
- Seabream escabeche, saffron potato salad
- Roasted sirloin of English beef, Yorkshire pudding, and red wine jus
- Roasted chicken poussin, traditional garnish
- Pan seared fillet of cod, pea risotto, salsa verde
- Parmesan gnocchi, Jerusalem artichoke, red chard
- Passion fruit cheesecake, crème Anglaise
- Chocolate brownie, chocolate sauce, clotted cream
- Sticky toffee pudding, vanilla ice cream
- Selection of chef’s choice cheese, biscuits, chutney, celery, and grapes
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Choose from a selection of private dining rooms to host Sunday lunch at Ettington Park Hotel. Private dining on a Sunday is available from 12.30pm - 2pm.
- Reservations essential
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Pre-orders required on bookings over 10 guests
Food & drink
You may also like
£18.95 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid morning pick me up or afternoon treat?
£52 per person
Take in the stunning surroundings while sampling the finest regional and seasonal flavours at Ettington Park Hotel, where choice extends well beyond the menu.
The Great Drawing Room is a special part of any stay at Ettington Park Hotel. Featuring an ornate ceiling with friezes, as well as tapestries, beautiful oil paintings and ceiling high sash windows with extensive views of the grounds and chapel: all serve to create a sense of grandeur.
£39.50 per person
A renowned restaurant in its own right, The Oak Room offers seasonal and regional dishes made with creativity and served with a touch of flair.
Also in this region