Get off to a great start with an Ettington Park Hotel traditional breakfast
PRICE: from £15
Weekdays: 7am - 9.30am
Weekends: 8am - 10am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
- Eggs cooked to your liking, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, back bacon, smoked bacon, Cumberland sausage and fried bread
- Eggs cooked to your liking, grilled tomatoes, mushroom, fried bread and vegetarian sausages
Black pudding, baked beans, hash browns, Lighthorne Lamb sausage
- Hot porridge made with your choice of fresh milk, cream or water served with honey, brown sugar or salt.
- Gammon and eggs
- Grilled gammon served with two poached eggs
- Omelettes, made with three eggs and served with your choice of fillings: cheese, fresh herbs, ham, tomatoes, mushrooms, bacon, smoked salmon
- Banana waffles
- Waffles served with honey, roast banana and cinnamon cream
- Forest fruit crunch
- Forest fruits, berries, honey yoghurt, toasted oats and sultanas
Available on request – gluten free bread, diabetic jam and soya milk
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
£18.95 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid morning pick me up or afternoon treat?
£52 per person
Take in the stunning surroundings while sampling the finest regional and seasonal flavours at Ettington Park Hotel, where choice extends well beyond the menu.
The Great Drawing Room is a special part of any stay at Ettington Park Hotel. Featuring an ornate ceiling with friezes, as well as tapestries, beautiful oil paintings and ceiling high sash windows with extensive views of the grounds and chapel: all serve to create a sense of grandeur.
£39.50 per person
A renowned restaurant in its own right, The Oak Room offers seasonal and regional dishes made with creativity and served with a touch of flair.