Get off to a great start with a Rhinefield House Hotel traditional breakfast.
PRICE: from £15
Weekdays: 7am - 10am
Weekends: 8am - 10.30am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
Non residents: 24hrs notice required, subject to availibility
- Fruit juices - fresh orange, fresh grapefruit, New Forest apple, cranberry
- Fruits - fresh orange segments, grapefruit, soft forest berries, sliced melon, prunes, apricots and figs
- Granola, forest fruit, honey nut
- Selection of dried fruits, nuts and seeds
- Selection of continental meats and cheeses
- The fruit basket
- Selection of cereals
- Selection of croissants and pastries
- Selection of freshly baked whole loafs, served with a selection of spreads
Our head chef James Whitesmith is originally from Edinburgh and that is why he combines the best of local ingredients with fine Scottish produce.
Rhinefield House breakfast
Scottish pork sausage, Scottish cured bacon, local mushroom and tomato, Scottish black pudding, hash brown, two fresh free range local farm eggs: choice of fried, poached or scrambled
Vegetarian sausages, local tomato and mushrooms, hash brown, baked beans, two fresh free range local farm eggs: choice of fried, poached or scrambled
- Grilled oak smoked kipper with butter and lemon
- Poached haddock with poached eggs
- Eggs benedict, two fresh local farm eggs, poached freshly, carved ham, toasted English muffin, hollandaise sauce
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs, two fresh free range local farm eggs, lightly scrambled, locally smoked salmon on granary toast
- Pancakes, crispy bacon, maple syrup
- Three egg omelette with your choice of ham, tomato, mushroom or cheese
- Porridge made with your choice of water, fresh milk or cream, served with honey, jam or maple syrup
- Freshly baked waffles, served with maple syrup
- Freshly brewed coffee
- Full roast or decaffeinated
- English Breakfast loose leaf tea
- A selection of herbal and fruit infusions
- Hot chocolate
Indulge yourself and enjoy a glass of Bruno Paillard Champagne with your breakfast.
Bruno Paillard Champagne 125ml glass £10 Bottle £52
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
£39 per person
Enjoy stylish private dining in Hampshire at a wonderful country house hotel.
£39 per person
The Armada Restaurant creates a special atmosphere to enjoy a fine dining experience in Hampshire.
Enjoy inspired menus from around the globe
The Lounge Bar, with its views over our ornamental ponds, fountains, terraces and the New Forest, is the ideal place to sit back and relax.
Also in this region