The Armada Restaurant
The Armada Restaurant creates a special atmosphere to enjoy a fine dining experience in Hampshire.
PRICE: from £39 per person
Opening times: 7pm – 10pm, Monday – Sunday
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
PRICE: 3 course dinner £39 per person
- Celeriac tea, milk and two sugars (v)
- Sesame seared tuna, wasabi mayo, spiced pineapple
- Tasting of organic chicken, red onion puree, pistachio praline
- Confit lemon sole, carrot textures
- Veal tartare, cabernet sauvignon vinegar jelly, quail egg
- Pork and crackling, stem broccoli, wild mushroom, heritage carrot, fondant, port jus
- Trio Of English lamb, rump, confit shoulder, fine ratatouille, courgettes, charred onions, celeriac, dauphinoise, thyme jus
- Cornish turbot, samphire, asparagus, fennel, rainbow chard, beetroot, basil mash
- Seared salmon, spinach, pak-choi, baby gem, squash, fragrant lentils, split herb jus
- Warm pistachio cake, forced rhubarb textures, yoghurt foam (v)
- Billionaire’s shortbread, shortbread, chocolate and caramel
- White chocolate crème brulee, iced blood orange, hazelnut crisps
- Honeycomb semi freddo, sweet date sponge, buttermilk gel (v)
- Sweet lime and mascarpone mousse, mango and lime jelly, ginger crumb (v)
- Local and international cheeses, quince jelly, raisin and walnut bread (v)
- Seared Brixham scallops, cauliflower “bhaji, purée, caramelised” £12.50
- Pan roast mackerel fillet, black pudding, baby onions, apple £12
- Pigs cheek ravioli, buttered kale, porcini tea, £11.50
- Beaulieu venison, carpaccio, smoked, brambles, chocolate soil £12.50
- Pickled beetroot and goats curd, pomegranate, £10.50
- Wild halibut, fragrant lentils, choy-sum, cardamom yoghurt, coconut and coriander relish £26.50
- Pave of hake, pumpkin, bucatini, Swiss-chard, almond espuma £28.50
- Roast partridge, sprout leaves, squash, caramelised damsons, spelt risotto, partridge jus £26.50
- Fillet of beef 4oz and braised shin, artichoke purée, heritage carrot, local girolles, potato and truffle presse, braising liquor £28
- Ricotta gnudi, squash, toasted pine nuts £18.50 (v)
- Dark chocolate soufflé, passion fruit sorbet £12.50 (v)
- Hazelnut darquoise, nougat parfait, hazelnuts, brown butter purée £11.50 (v)
- Caramel rice pudding, apple brandy, prunes, cats tongue biscuits £11 (v)
- Salted chicory mousse, vanilla cheesecake, chocolate sorbet £11 (v)
- Local and international cheeses, quince jelly, raisin and walnut bread £15 (v) (choice of 4 from 6 cheeses) Please ask service staff for your cheese description.
(Gluten free and lactose intolerant desserts available on request)
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Food & drink
You may also like
What better way to enjoy a mid-morning pick me up?
£39 per person
Enjoy stylish private dining in Hampshire at a wonderful country house hotel.
Enjoy inspired menus from around the globe
The Lounge Bar, with its views over our ornamental ponds, fountains, terraces and the New Forest, is the ideal place to sit back and relax.
Also in this region