Offer type: special-occasions
Mother's Day afternoon tea - Sunday 11th March
There is no better place to enjoy this beloved tradition than in The Armada, New Armada, Grand Hall, Grill Room and The Lounge of this historic country house.
Settle back for speciality teas, dainty sandwiches, handmade cakes, pastries and scones. The splendid surroundings simply enhance Mother's Day whilst our impeccable service ensures a memorable experience. All of the delicious food served is prepared by hand in our kitchens everyday using only the finest ingredients. Our tea is served the traditional way using the finest loose leaf teas, strained to your personal taste.
- Kir Royale Afternoon Tea - £30.95
- Champagne Afternoon Tea - £30.95
- Traditional Afternoon Tea - £21.95
- Children Afternoon Tea - £9.95
Reservations are essential. Afternoon tea will be served from 1pm - 6pm.
To book please call 01590 622922 or enquire below and a member of our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
Sandwiches - endless
- Roast ham and mustard
- Coronation chicken
- Smoked salmon and Hampshire watercress
- Three cheese and chive
- Beetroot, hummus and roasted sweet pepper
- Gin and grapefruit trifle
- Jamaican ginger and carrot cake
- Vanilla cream and blackberry jam delice
- White chocolate and raspberry cookies
- Assorted cup cakes
Plain and fruit scones served with Jam and clotted cream
Fine selection of leaf teas
If you are looking for Mother's Day gift ideas browse our Hand Picked Hotels vouchers for inspirational choices.