New Hall Hotel and Spa in the West Midlands offers Sunday lunch in the grand surroundings of this romantic manor house, a true hidden gem of the British Isles.
PRICE: from £25 per person
Served: every Sunday
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
- Oak smoked salmon and prawn roulade, horseradish cream, lime dressing, herb salad
- Smoked chicken terrine, piccalilli and sour dough wafer
- Nicosia salad, grilled halloumi cheese, quail’s egg (v)
- Tomato soup, basil oil (v)
- Roast Warwickshire beef, Yorkshire pudding, roast potato, seasonal vegetables, beef jus
- Pan fried fillet of trout, crushed potato, sprouting broccoli, courgettes, mussel nage and caviar
- Rump of lamb, creamed potato, seasonal vegetables, mint jus
- Mediterranean vegetable lasagne, ricotta cheese, garlic crouton, herb salad (v)
- Strawberry parfait, vanilla poached strawberries, mini meringue, tarragon
- Sticky toffee pudding, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream
- Classic crème brulée, shortbread biscuit
- Chef’s selection of British and continental cheeses, crackers, fruit chutney, celery and grapes
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
2 courses £25, 3 courses £30
Children aged 4 to 12 dine at half price
Children 3 and under eat with our compliments
Food & drink
You may also like
£18.50 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid-morning pick me up?
£52 per person
Give your celebration added sparkle and grandeur with a spot of private dining. A sense of history is stamped indelibly throughout our unique rooms
The Lounge and Bar are special places to spend some time when you visit New Hall. Featuring high ceilings, original period features, full height windows with far reaching views of the estate and stylish furniture, all serve to create a sense of grandeur fit for any occasion.
£39 per person
New Hall’s gastronomic philosophy is to offer contemporary British dishes where the flavour of the ingredients is given pride of place.