Just the two of us. Your wedding day, your way.
Everyone’s dream wedding is different and if yours is just you and your partner together in a truly romantic location – then Crathorne Hall North Yorkshire is the place for you.
At Crathorne Hall you can create a personal and unique event that truly represents you, your relationship and the step you are taking. Our ‘Just The Two of Us’ wedding package is aimed at the Bride and Groom who want to enjoy an intimate wedding celebration in a fabulous location, with wonderful service and amazing food, just for two.
- Civil ceremony in the Presidents Lounge
- Two members of our team will act as witnesses if required
- Champagne afternoon tea after the ceremony
- Overnight accommodation in a deluxe room
- Pre dinner glass of Champagne and canapés
- Dinner for two in the Leven Restaurant
- Bottle of premium wine with dinner
- Bucks Fizz breakfast the following morning
Always check the fine print
More than just the two of you?
Extra guests are welcome, based on two people sharing a Classic Double or Twin room - £170 per person. Single occupancy supplements apply.
- Subject to availability
- Cannot be booked more than 3 months in advance, only available Monday to Thursday.
- Please note registrar fees are not included in the package price
- A La Carte menu available for a maximum of 8 attendees - please contact us if your numbers are above this
- Valid for new bookings only
- Wedding packages
- Wedding offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
If you are looking for wedding hotels in Yorkshire or a wedding venue in Yarm be inspired by our gallery of images and take a look at our wedding packages that can be built just for you.
When looking for wedding venues in Yorkshire, Crathorne Hall has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Crathorne Hall Hotel in Yarm, North Yorkshire, food is our pride and our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you need to assist with planning your special day at Crathorne Hall in Yarm, North Yorkshire.