The Leven Restaurant
The old dining room of Crathorne Hall creates a special atmosphere in which to enjoy an inspired dining experience, mark a special occasion or to just treat yourself to an indulgent meal.
PRICE: from £39 for three courses
Dinner: 7pm – 9.30pm
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
PRICE: £39 per person
- Pea and ham hock velouté, pecan and sultana croutons
- Duo of duck, beetroot purée, herb salad
- Crab tartar, pickled dill cucumber, lemon purée
- Pigeon breast, toasted brioche, red onion marmalade
- Chargrilled asparagus, paneer cheese, beetroot dressing (v)
- Marinated Moroccan lamb, tabbouleh, mange tout
- Roast chicken breast, creamed potatoes, choux croute, roast root vegetables, red wine jus
- Fillet of salmon, Parmentier potatoes, samphire purée, braised fennel
- Oven baked pollock, truffle mash, asparagus, chive cream sauce
- Wild mushroom risotto, truffle and rocket, Harrogate blue cheese (v)
- Lemon tart, mixed berry sorbet, citrus dressing
- Sticky toffee pudding, toffee sauce, cinnamon tuile
- White chocolate and rhubarb crumble, pistachio ice cream
- Crème brûlée, shortbread biscuit, vanilla ice cream
- Harrogate blue, celery, grapes, chutney
- Grilled mackerel, peach and passion fruit yoghurt, pink grapefruit, fennel cress £10.50
- Seared scallops, apple textures, chorizo and caper dressing £14.95
- Braised pig’s cheek, beetroot purée, ham hock bon bon, watercress £10.95
- Goats cheese mousse, herb crumbed salsify, beetroot (v) £10.95
- Pressed terrine of Yorkshire Rabbit, quince chutney, brioche chips £11.95
- Seared venison loin, parsley risotto, vanilla beetroot, black pudding crumb £26
- Slow cooked sirloin of beef, fondant potatoes, butternut squash, wilted spinach, hazlenut jus £26.50
- Baked halibut, white bean and ham hock cassoulet, seaweed butter sauce £23.50
- White onion risotto, crisp shallot rings, truffle shavings, parmesan crisps £19.95
- Chocolate and hazelnut terrine, cherry jelly, crème fraiche sorbet £10.50
- Vanilla panna cotta, honeycomb ice cream, passion fruit textures £10.50
- Carrot cake, cinnamon ice cream, carrot textures, buttercream £10.50
- Apple cheesecake, cinnamon ice cream, toffee apple £10.50
- Pecan pie, sous vide banana, banana and yoghurt ice cream £10.50
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Food & drink
You may also like
£17 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid morning pick me up?
from £50 per person
Private dining is the perfect solution for creating a personal atmosphere at any gathering.
The Drawing Room is a special feature of any stay at Crathorne Hall Hotel. High ceilings, windows with far reaching views of the estate and exquisite furniture all serve to create a sense of grandeur fit for any occasion.
The original billiards room of the house, the Nancy Tennant Bar is a special feature of any stay at Crathorne Hall.