Get off to a great start with a Crathorne Hall traditional breakfast
PRICE: from £15
Weekdays: 7am - 9.30am
Weekends: 8am - 10:30am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
- Grilled back bacon, local pork sausages, black pudding, hash brown, grilled tomato, field mushroom, baked beans, fried bread, two fresh free range eggs prepared to your taste - fried, scrambled, poached or boiled
- Meat free breakfast - vegetarian sausages, grilled tomatoes, field mushrooms, baked beans, hash brown and free range eggs cooked to your preference
- Eggs Florentine with two poached eggs, buttered spinach, English muffin, glazed with Hollandaise sauce
- Oven fresh waffles with maple syrup
- Hot porridge made with your choice of water, fresh milk or cream served with maple syrup
- Oak smoked salmon and scrambled eggs served with garden chives
- Eggs Benedict with two poached eggs, Yorkshire ham, English muffin, glazed with Hollandaise sauce
- Oven fresh waffles with crispy bacon and maple syrup
- Two boiled eggs served with soldiers
- Eggs Royale with two poached eggs, smoked salmon, English muffin, glazed with Hollandaise sauce
- Grilled Whitby kippers, herb butter and lemon
- Naturally smoked haddock, poached free range egg and a chive butter sauce
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
£39 per person
Private dining is the perfect solution for creating a personal atmosphere at any gathering.
The Drawing Room is a special feature of any stay at Crathorne Hall Hotel. High ceilings, windows with far reaching views of the estate and exquisite furniture all serve to create a sense of grandeur fit for any occasion.
£39 for three courses
The old dining room of Crathorne Hall creates a special atmosphere in which to enjoy an inspired dining experience, mark a special occasion or to just treat yourself to an indulgent meal.
The original billiards room of the house, the Nancy Tennant Bar is a special feature of any stay at Crathorne Hall.
Price: from £18.50 per person
Type: rooms & suites
Price: from £140 for two people
Price: from £35 per person
Price: from £35 for two
Type: hotel events
Type: special occasions
Price: from £17.50 per person