At Crathorne Hall we offer traditional Sunday lunch served in the grand surroundings of a magnificent country house.
PRICE: from 3 courses - £19.50
Served every Sunday
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
- Roasted tomato soup, basil pesto, croutons (v)
- Pâté de maison, apple purée, toasted brioche, herb salad
- Wild salmon tartar, cucumber, caviar pea shoots
- Roast Yorkshire beef, roast potatoes, Yorkshire pudding, seasonal vegetables
- Roast loin of pork, sauté cabbage and bacon, caramelised apple
- Baked smoked haddock, chanico blanco and fennel broth
- Girolle and parmesan risotto, pea and herb oil (v)
- Strawberry cheese cake, strawberry sauce
- Pecan pie, pistachio ice cream
- Smoked Ribblesdale, Yorkshire Blue cheese, grapes, chutney
Coffee and homemade fudge
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Food & drink
You may also like
£39 per person
Private dining is the perfect solution for creating a personal atmosphere at any gathering.
The Drawing Room is a special feature of any stay at Crathorne Hall Hotel. High ceilings, windows with far reaching views of the estate and exquisite furniture all serve to create a sense of grandeur fit for any occasion.
£39 for three courses
The old dining room of Crathorne Hall creates a special atmosphere in which to enjoy an inspired dining experience, mark a special occasion or to just treat yourself to an indulgent meal.
The original billiards room of the house, the Nancy Tennant Bar is a special feature of any stay at Crathorne Hall.
Price: from £18.50 per person
Type: rooms & suites
Price: from £140 for two people
Price: from £35 per person
Price: from £35 for two
Type: hotel events
Type: special occasions
Price: from £17.50 per person