The Oak Room Restaurant
The Oak Room is our 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant in Surrey. Guests will enjoy fine, fresh ingredients prepared with passion and served with charm.
PRICE: from £39 per person
Fine Dining: 7pm – 9.30pm
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
- "Crown Prince" pumpkin velouté - savoury pumpkin biscuit
- Ballotine of foie gras - sweet wine jelly, brioche
- Carpaccio of beetroot- rocket pesto, whipped goat's curd
- Pan-fried "diver caught" scallops - white balsamic emulsion, celariac purée
- Pressed smoked salmon and halibut - glazed chicory, honey crème fraîche
- Pan-fried brill - shrimps, pressed cucumber, brown butter
- Roast fillet of Surrey beef- crisp potato gallette, black truffle, Madeira sauce (£4 Supplement)
- Sautéed grey mullet - shaved fennel, Brixham crab, broccoli
- Pot roast rump of lamb - honey roasted vegetables, watercress and lamb consommé, boulangère potatoes
- Parsnip and carrot Wellington - spinach cream
- Chocolate delice - chestnut purée, white balsamic-poached cranberries
- Tart of pistachio and orange - blackberry gel, blackberry sorbet
- Poached winter fruits - wild berry compote, vanilla foam
- Apple tarte tatin - Calvados ice cream, vanilla apple purée
- Coffee and homemade petits fours - £4 per person
- Cheese board with beer bread, homemade fig chutney - £12 supplement
Three course menu - £39 per person
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Food & drink
You may also like
For less formal dining we offer guests the chance to relax in our contemporary restaurant, serving light healthy options as well as a selection of favourite dishes.
£20 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid-morning pick me up?
£39 per person
Exclusively yours… The table is laid, the candles are lit and the Champagne is chilled. At Woodlands Park, creating your perfect evening is reassuringly easy.
Sit back in the Grand Hall and relax – you have our permission to be indulgent and enjoy some decadent entertaining