The Oak Room Restaurant
The Oak Room is our 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant in Surrey. Guests will enjoy fine, fresh ingredients prepared with passion and served with charm.
PRICE: from £39 per person
Fine Dining: 7pm – 9.30pm
This is a reservation request service. We will respond to your request with a confirmation as soon as possible, usually within the same day.
- Vichyssoise- A light creamed leek and potato soup hot or cold
- Ballotine of smoked duck and duck liver- Glazed apples, ginger bread (£2.50 Supplement)
- English asparagus- Summer truffle, pickled golden chanterelle
- Salmon variation- Home smoked, tartare, roasted, beet puree
- Tuna nicoise terrine- Black olive tapenade, poached quail eggs
- Pan-fried salmon trout- Broccoli textures, potato puree, confit cherry tomatoes
- Pan fried Surrey fillet of beef- Parsley celeriac puree, Heritage carrot, butter bean (£4 Supplement)
- Saddle of English rabbit- Pressing of summer vegetables
- Guinea fowl- Pan fried breast, carrot espuma, banana shallot, sauté potatoes, Confit leg with braised endive
- Red mullet fruits de mer- Clams, mussels, squid, fennel, roasted pepper
- Celebration of heritage carrot- Broad beans, garden pea purée
- Strawberry Daiquiri- Strawberry gel, lime yoghurt sorbet
- A taste of Blood orange- Tart, ice cream, parfait, jam, compote, candied zest
- Chocolate mirror- Poached cherries, chocolate basil, white chocolate cream
- Soufflé of the day- (£1.50 Supplement)
- Glazed rhubarb- Apple cinnamon popcorn, salted caramel sauce, raspberry sorbet
- Coffee and homemade petits fours - £4 per person
- Cheese board with beer bread, homemade fig chutney - £4 per person
- An extra course for 2 people - £12 for two
Three course menu - £39 per person
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
Food & drink
You may also like
For less formal dining we offer guests the chance to relax in our contemporary restaurant, serving light healthy options as well as a selection of favourite dishes.
£20 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid-morning pick me up?
£39 per person
Exclusively yours… The table is laid, the candles are lit and the Champagne is chilled. At Woodlands Park, creating your perfect evening is reassuringly easy.
Sit back in the Grand Hall and relax – you have our permission to be indulgent and enjoy some decadent entertaining