Get off to a great start with a Woodlands Park traditional breakfast.
PRICE: from £15
Weekdays: 7am - 10am
Weekends: 8am - 11am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
- Sweet cured bacon, grilled tomato, flat mushroom, baked beans, fried bread, hash browns, herbed Cumberland sausage, black pudding and your choice of either fried, poached, scrambled or boiled eggs
- Chef’s personal breakfast: beans on toast, fried egg, red onion and black pepper
- Hot porridge made with your choice of water, fresh milk or cream
- Poached haddock with poached egg
- Eggs benedict with ham
- Three egg omelette with ham, cheese or mushroom
- Smoked salmon and scrambled eggs on multi-seed bread
- Waffle with Canadian maple syrup
- Toast served with jam and butter
- Ham and cheese bagel
- Ham and cheese croissant
- Croissants and homemade jams
- Smoothie of the day
Available on request: gluten free bread, diabetic jam, soya milk
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
For less formal dining we offer guests the chance to relax in our contemporary restaurant, serving light healthy options as well as a selection of favourite dishes.
£39 per person
Exclusively yours… The table is laid, the candles are lit and the Champagne is chilled. At Woodlands Park, creating your perfect evening is reassuringly easy.
Sit back in the Grand Hall and relax – you have our permission to be indulgent and enjoy some decadent entertaining
£39 per person
The Oak Room is our 2 AA Rosette fine dining restaurant in Surrey. Guests will enjoy fine, fresh ingredients prepared with passion and served with charm.