The Platinum Package
This is the very best and complete package that accommodates every desire for your wedding day in New Hall, Birmingham.
With a unique 12th century setting and our dedicated team members, your wedding is sure to be perfect in every aspect.
- Red carpet arrival
- One reception drink per person
- Your choice of 5 canapés per person
- Four-course wedding breakfast (additional course to be cheese or sorbet course)
- Half a bottle of house wine per person or £11.50 towards a wine of your choice
- Two bottles of still and sparkling mineral water per table
- Glass of Champagne to toast the wedding couple
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Platinum evening buffet menu
- Complimentary room hire if minimum numbers are met
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
- A member of our team to act as toastmaster on the day
- Cake stand and knife
- Menu and place cards
- White table linen and napkins
- A suite on the night of the wedding including breakfast for the wedding couple
- Classic bedroom for the parents of the wedding couple on the night of the wedding
- Complimentary meal for two in The Terrace Restaurant and overnight stay in a classic bedroom for your first anniversary (to be taken within one month of anniversary date; subject to availability)
- Wedding packages
- Wedding offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
When looking for wedding venues in Birmingham, or researching historic wedding venues in the Midlands, New Hall has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
If you are planning a wedding in the West Midlands or looking for a wedding venue in Sutton Coldfield be inspired by our gallery of images and take a look at our wedding packages that can be built just for you.
New Hall Hotel in Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, has a renowned restaurant in its own right and the high quality of cuisine extends throughout our events and weddings in West Midlands.
Our recommended wedding suppliers can offer everything you could need to plan your special day at New Hall Hotel & Spa in Birmingham, West Midlands.
Next open day:
Thursday, 26 November 2015
Sunday, 13 March 2016