The food is as delightful as the views at L’Horizon.
We know your wedding is one of the most important events you will ever host and to that end we will tailor your menus to your exact specifications.
We offer a range of seasonal dishes that where possible use local produce. Should you have any specific ideas or requirements, please speak with our team and we will be delighted to discuss options with you. Choose from our wedding breakfast menu selector as part of your package or alternatively we have further options available at a supplement. Our team of chefs are also here to offer advice on putting your menu together but we understand this is your day – so the choice is really yours.
DIETARY: we cater for a range of dietary requirements
SEASONAL: our menu selection is updated seasonally with fresh local ingredients
PERSONAL SERVICE: the below is a sample selection but we can accommodate your wishes so tell us about your requirements
Sample wedding menus
- Cauliflower soup with onion fritter and curry oil
- Ham hock terrine, golden raisins and toasted soda bread
- Lobster and crayfish cocktail with watercress and lemon
- Carpaccio of Jersey beef with radish, onion and truffle oil dressing
- Pear, walnut and brie tart with glazed beets (v)
- Corn fed chicken with ham and tarragon hock and wholegrain mustard jus
- Roasted loin of pork with apple sauce, cider gravy and roast potatoes
- Fillet of cod, creamed leeks, potato gratin and butter sauce
- Navarin of lamb with potato rosti and red pepper jus
- Coffee crème brûlée with milk shortbread
- Bakewell tart with cherry sorbet
- Passion fruit cheesecake, passion fruit jelly and sorbet
- Summer pudding, clotted cream ice cream and strawberry purée
As the evening extends, keep your guests satisfied with fresh items from our buffet:
- Selection of sandwiches
- Honey and mustard sausages
- Tomato and mozzarella brochette
- Potato wedges and garlic mayonnaise
- Spanish tortillas
- Prawn wontons
- Spanish quiche
We also have a choice of full buffet menus to choose from in addition to the above menu. We recommend that 100% of your guests are catered for at your evening reception.
We offer healthy and tasty menus for the younger guests. Children three years and under go free of charge and children up to the age of 12 are charged at £15.50 per child from the children’s menu.
All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team
You may also like
Join a showcase
Sunday, 11 October 2015