Get off to a great start with a Buxted Park Hotel traditional breakfast.
PRICE: from £15
Available: Monday to Friday: from 7am - 9.30am
Available: Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays: from 8am - 10am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
- Assortment of dried fruits and nuts
- Local juice, still and sparkling water
- Freshly baked pastries and homemade bread
- Mix your own muesli with rolled oats, nuts, seeds and fruit
- Variety of cereals including homemade granola
- Orange and grapefruit segments and stewed prunes
- Cheese and cold cut meat platter
- Selection of fruit and natural yogurts
- Cumberland sausage, grilled back bacon, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, fried bread, hash brown, black pudding and your choice of eggs
- Vegetarian sausage, baked beans, grilled tomatoes, mushrooms, hash brown, fried bread and your choice of eggs
- Fresh porridge made with your choice of cream, milk or water
- Grilled kippers with lemon and tomato
- Homemade pancake with maple syrup or seasonal fruit
- Buttered English muffin with Parma ham and poached eggs
- Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs
- Omelette 3 eggs: mushroom and tomato / bacon and cheese / tomato and cheese / plain omelette
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
£19.95 per person
What better way to enjoy a mid-morning pick-me-up?
£38 per person
Birthdays, anniversaries, awards or simply a treat for friends and family, private dining is tailor-made for special occasions.
For decadent entertaining, sit back in the Crystal Bar, let your hair down and relax – you have our permission to be outrageously indulgent.
£39 for three courses
A 2 AA Rosette restaurant, perfect for fine dining in East Sussex
Price: £32 per couple
Type: rooms & suites
Type: hotel events
Price: £545 per couple
Type: rooms & suites dining
Price: from £338
Type: special occasions
Price: from £15,000
Also in this region