Membership at Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa will enable you to keep fit, relax, or simply be pampered - the choice is yours. With monthly and annual membership options available, why not take the first step towards improving your lifestyle and wellbeing.
We have created the Hand Picked Wellness Journey which is a very personal service.
- Create your wellness needs and achieve your goals with your very own personalised exercise routine
- After your first week your instructor will contact you to see how you are settling in
- Regular reviews with your instructor
- 6th & 12th week Wellness Reviews
- Review dates will be based on your own personal goals and targets, whether it is nutritional advice or just general guidance in health and wellbeing
- Your instructor is here for you no matter how many weeks or years you are with us
Health club membership benefits (on presentation of a valid health club membership card - advanced bookings required)
- 20% discount on spa treatments Monday to Thursday at any Hand Picked spa
- 10% discount on spa treatments Friday to Sunday at any Hand Picked spa
- 20% discounts on the health club food and beverage menu, at any Hand Picked spa with a health club menu
- 20% discount in the hotel bar and restaurants – this includes the hotel bar, a la carte menu, afternoon tea, Sunday lunch and the table d’hote menu at any Hand Picked Hotel
- 20% discount on Hand Picked Hotels bedrooms – Health Club members receive a 20% saving on the current Fully Flexible Bed & Breakfast rate. Call our Central reservations office on 0845 458 0904* or 01642 706 634 to book. All bookings are fully prepaid at time of booking with no cancellations, refunds or amendments
Takes place in our fitness studios and spinning studios using the latest indoor cycles, combined with high energy music.
Make the most of your membership and plan your fitness programme.
Our strength and conditioning studio classes at Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa near Sevenoaks and Borough Green in Fawkham, Kent, use a mixture of equipment including: dumbbells, barbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, steps and mats. These classes follow structured resistance based programmes to modern popular motivating music.
Studio and Functional Training Zone high energy classes based on the principle of high intensity interval training.
Health club facilities
We provide our members and guests with a friendly and personal journey from the moment they arrive.
Our bar area offers an array of hot and cold drinks, light refreshments, elevenses, afternoon tea or a full lunch menu. Complimentary WiFi is also available.
With a variety of classes each week to choose from, our members are spoilt for choice. We offer current and popular classes such as yoga, group cycling, pump FX, boot camps, sculpting, group strength – FTZ, and aqua classes. Feel part of a team with a joint goal of keeping fit.
It is fully Ofsted registered and here to look after your children so you can workout and train in a relaxed environment.