Manor House Package
The Manor House Package offers use of all the rooms in this fabulous building – as well as the grand staircase for photographs you will treasure forever.
Not only that but you will be able to use the beautiful orangery for the ceremony, a romantic venue you will be glad you opted for. The Manor House Package is based on 80 adult guests for the day, plus an additional 40 guests for the evening reception (120 in total).
- A room of your choice to hire, price charged accordingly
- One reception drink per adult, from a selection of Buck’s Fizz, Winter or Summer Pimm’s, elderflower fizz, sparkling wine or warm mulled cider
- Three canapés per adult during your reception drinks
- Use of the Fitzhammond Suite for your wedding breakfast
- Three-course wedding breakfast menu from our inclusive menu
- Half a bottle of recommended wine per adult or £11.50 towards a wine of your choice per person
- A glass of sparkling wine per adult for the toast
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Orangery for your evening reception
- Dance floor
- Fully staffed private bar
- Evening buffet for up to 100 guests
- Use of 10 bedrooms located in the Manor House, based on a bed and breakfast basis for up to 20 adults. Bedrooms will include a variety of room types located near the Orangery, inclusive of at least one Manor House master suite for the wedding couple
- A dedicated member of our experienced events team to help with preparations for your special day
- The opportunity to meet with the chef and trial your menu choices
- Online bedroom booking service for your wedding party
- A dedicated wedding host to take care of your every need on your wedding day
- A red carpet arrival
- A glass of Champagne for the wedding couple on arrival at the hotel
- Use of our hotel grounds and gardens for those all important photographs
- An event manager to act as toastmaster throughout the day
- Two menu cards per table
- Use of the hotel cake stand and knife
- White table linen and white napkins
Always check the fine print
Manor House Package (10 bedrooms included) January to March, October & November April to September & December Monday - Wednesday £7,500 £7,500 Thursday £7,500 £9,500 Friday £8,500 £13,500 Saturday & Bank Holiday, Sunday / Good Friday N/A £15,000 Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays £8,500 £11,500
- Please note that a ceremony room hire fee applies
- Additional adult guests - £85
- Wedding packages & offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Chilston Park.
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Chilston Park Hotel, food is our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Sunday, 13 September 2015