For a grand romantic gesture that you, your partner and indeed all the guests will talk about forever, why not opt for your very own Georgian mansion in Chilston Park, Kent, for your special day?
That means you will enjoy exclusive use of Chilston Park: the bedrooms, grounds, restaurant and bar.
Exclusive use includes sole use of the Manor House and grounds from 1pm to 6am the following morning, closure of the public areas and Culpeper’s Restaurant within the hotel (with the exception of reception), use of 50 bedrooms and breakfast for up to 100 adults.
- A room of your choice to hire, price charged accordingly
- One reception drink per adult, from a selection of Buck’s Fizz, Winter or Summer Pimm’s, elderflower fizz, sparkling wine or warm mulled cider
- Three canapés per adult
- Wedding breakfast room hire based on minimum numbers
- Three course wedding breakfast menu from our inclusive menu
- Half a bottle of recommended wine per adult or £11.50 towards a wine of your choice per person
- A glass of Champagne per adult for the toast
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Hog roast with a selection of salads (1st April to 30th September only) or evening buffet for up to 100 guests
- Dance floor
- Fully staffed private bar
- A dedicated member of our experienced events team to help with preparations for your special day
- The opportunity to meet with the chef and trial your menu choices
- 50 bedrooms and an online bedroom booking service for your wedding party
- A dedicated wedding host to take care of your every need on your wedding day
- A red carpet arrival
- A glass of Champagne for the wedding couple on arrival at the hotel
- Use of our hotel grounds and gardens for those all important photographs
- An event manager to act as toastmaster throughout the day
- Two menu cards per table
- Use of the hotel cake stand and knife
- White table linen and white napkins
- Chiavari chairs for the wedding breakfast room
Always check the fine print
- Exclusive use package is based on 75 adult guests for the day, plus an additional 45 guests for the evening reception (120 in total).
Exclusive Use Package January - March, October and November April - September and December Monday - Wednesday £8,500 £9,250 Thursday £8,500 £12,000 Friday £9,500 £16,000 Saturday & Bank Holiday, Sunday / Good Friday £13,500 £20,000 Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays £9,500 £14,500 Hire of Culpeper’s Restaurant – facility fee £750 £1,000
The above prices include a fee for 50 bedrooms. You may wish to pass on the bedroom cost to your guests requiring accommodation using our online booking process. For example, based on a reduced price of £100 per room using 40 of the 50 bedrooms, this equates to a potential reduction of £4,000.00 which will be deducted from your final bill.
- Additional guests are priced at £100 per person
- For New Year’s Eve please refer to Saturday prices from June – August
- Chivari chairs are used for the wedding breakfast room only and cannot be moved. Should you wish to have chivari chairs in the ceremony room a second set will need to be purchased
- Exclusive use of the hotel includes the closure of the Culpeper’s Restaurant but not the use of. Additional fee of £750 applies for the use of this area
- Wedding packages
- Wedding offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
If you are planning a wedding in Kent or looking for a Maidstone wedding venue be inspired by our gallery of images and take a look at our wedding packages that can be built just for you.
When looking for wedding venues with accommodation in Kent, Chilston Park has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Chilston Park Hotel in Lenham, Kent, food is our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you need to assist with planning your special day at Chilston Park in Lenham, Kent
Next open day:
Sunday, 10 January 2016