For a grand romantic gesture that you, your partner and indeed all the guests will talk about forever, why not opt for your very own Georgian mansion in Chilston Park, Kent, for your special day?
That means you will enjoy exclusive use of Chilston Park: the bedrooms, grounds, restaurant and bar.
Exclusive use includes sole use of the Manor House and grounds from 1pm to 6am the following morning, closure of the public areas and Culpeper’s Restaurant within the hotel (with the exception of reception), use of 50 bedrooms and breakfast for up to 100 adults.
Always check the fine print
- Exclusive use package is based on 75 adult guests for the day, plus an additional 45 guests for the evening reception (120 in total).
Exclusive Use Package January - March, October and November April - September and December Monday - Thursday £8,500 £9,500 Friday £10,500 £15,500 Saturday & Bank Holiday, Sunday / Good Friday £14,500 £19,000 Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays £9,500 £14,000 Hire of Culpeper’s Restaurant – facility fee £750 £1,000
The above prices include a fee for 50 bedrooms. You may wish to pass on the bedroom cost to your guests requiring accommodation using our online booking process. For example, based on a reduced price of £100 per room using 40 of the 50 bedrooms, this equates to a potential reduction of £4,000 which will be deducted from your final bill.
- Additional guests are priced at £100 per person
- For New Year’s Eve please refer to Saturday prices from June – August
- Chivari chairs are used for the wedding breakfast room only and cannot be moved. Should you wish to have chivari chairs in the ceremony room a second set will need to be purchased
- Exclusive use of the hotel includes the closure of the Culpeper’s Restaurant but not the use of. Additional fee of £750 applies for the use of this area
You may also like
If you are planning a wedding in Kent or looking for a Maidstone wedding venue be inspired by our gallery of images and take a look at our wedding packages that can be built just for you.
When looking for wedding venues with accommodation in Kent, Chilston Park has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Chilston Park Hotel in Lenham, Kent, food is our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you need to assist with planning your special day at Chilston Park in Lenham, Kent
Next open day:
Sunday, 01 May 2016