Coach House Suite and Courtyard Package
The Coach House is a tranquil venue for your wedding, making use of the Grade 1 listed stables building which overlooks the courtyard.
The Coach House Package is based on 60 adult guests for the day, plus an additional 40 guests for the evening reception (100 in total). It includes exclusive use of the surrounding 23 bedrooms located in the Courtyard Garden area and cottage, based on a bed and breakfast basis for up to 46 adults.
- A room of your choice to hire, price charged accordingly
- One reception drink per adult, from a selection of Buck’s Fizz, Winter or Summer Pimm’s, elderflower fizz, sparkling wine or warm mulled cider
- Three canapés per adult during your reception drinks
- Wedding breakfast room hire based on minimum numbers
- Three-course wedding breakfast menu from our inclusive menu
- Half a bottle of recommended wine per adult or £11.50 towards a wine of your choice per person
- A glass of sparkling wine per adult for the toast
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Hog roast with a selection of salads (available 1st April to 30th September) or evening buffet for up to 80 guests (based on 80% of 100 evening guests)
- Dance floor
- Fully staffed private bar
- 23 bedrooms located in the Courtyard Garden area
- A dedicated member of our experienced events team to help with preparations for your special day
- The opportunity to meet with the chef and trial your menu choices
- Online bedroom booking service for your wedding party
- A dedicated wedding host to take care of your every need on your wedding day
- A red carpet arrival
- A glass of Champagne for the wedding couple on arrival at the hotel
- Use of our hotel grounds and gardens for those all important photographs
- An event manager to act as toastmaster throughout the day
- Two menu cards per table
- Use of the hotel cake stand and knife
- White table linen and white napkins
Always check the fine print
Coach House Package (23 bedrooms included) January to March, October & November April to September & December Monday - Wednesday £6,000 £6,500 Thursday £6,000 £9,000 Friday £7,000 £11,000 Saturday & Bank Holiday, Sunday & Good Friday £8,000 £12,500 Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays £7,000 £11,000
- Please note that a ceremony room hire fee applies if you choose to use an alternative ceremony location aside from the Coach House
- Additional adult guests - £75
- For "New Years Eve" please refer to Saturday prices from June - August
- Wedding packages & offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Chilston Park.
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Chilston Park Hotel, food is our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Sunday, 13 September 2015