Providing options for our guests and supporting the well-being of our team members
We are committed to helping our guests enjoy their experience at Hand Picked Hotels and we are committed to valuing the health and wellbeing of our team members.
For guests who wish our support with their well-being
- Each hotel can offer healthy menu options.
- Our children’s menu is guided by the principles of healthy and good quality food that is freshly prepared with a balance of carbohydrates, dietary fibre and essential vitamins and minerals.
- We stock items to assist with specific dietary requirements such as gluten-free bread, diabetic jams and soya milk.
- We are pleased to discuss any specific food or dietary requirements.
- Hotels with a Health Club and Spa have team members available who are happy to offer advice and answer general or specific questions on exercise, well-being and skin care.
- hotels without a Health Club offer complimentary Gym and Yoga Bags for guests to borrow to work out in the comfort and privacy of their bedrooms. Yoga Bags are available are available in all hotels that have a Health Club (excluding the Channel Islands).
- Each hotel has information on local activities such as walking or running routes and sports facilities.
Supporting the well-being of our team members
- All team members are provided with health and safety training during their induction and on a regular basis throughout the year.
- We are continually developing and improving our health and safety policies and training programmes to maintain a safe environment for our guests, team members and contractors.
- A Health & Safety for Managers training programme develops the skills of our leaders in this area and further promotes our culture of safety awareness.
- Our team members are provided with meals on duty.
- Our management teams are responsible for ensuring that a variety of food that is balanced and healthy is provided at each meal time.
- Our hotels are working to promote a healthy lifestyle for the team, by providing information on local well being activities and support groups.