• Please ensure that you check in 15 minutes before the start of your day.
• Please remember to bring details of your confirmation with you on the day.
• Please be aware that outdoor activities may be moved to more suitable locations during adverse weather conditions.
Your wellness team
• You will be in the skilful care of experienced wellness professionals throughout your stay.
Upgrades and additional treatments
Health & wellbeing check
• If you or any member of your wellness retreat party are currently pregnant, suffer from a medical condition, a heart disorder, or are taking any prescribed drugs please let us know prior to your day as this may affect your day.
• On arrival, if you have not already completed online, you will be asked to complete a wellbeing questionnaire.
• Please note guests suffering from any heart conditions or high blood pressure will be unable to use any of our heat experiences.
Pregnancy (when booking treatments)
• Please note that we do not offer face or body treatments for ladies who are 1-13 weeks pregnant.
• From 13 weeks we offer a range of specialised luxury pregnancy treatments.
• If you need any further guidance, please ask any member of the spa team.
• Pregnant ladies are strongly advised against the use of any heat and or hydrotherapy facilities.
Health Club & Spa facilities
• During your day you are welcome to enjoy the health club and spa facilities – please click on your chosen spa to see a full list of what is available.
• Guests should also be advised that there are designated times for adult only swimming (please see site specific details.
• Regrettably late arrival for your day will constitute a reduced itinerary.
• On arrival you will be guided through your itinerary and dietary requirements.
What to bring
• Please ensure that you have appropriate clothing and footwear for the activities you are participating in.
• Please be prepared for changes in the weather. We recommend checking the weather prior to arrival.
• Outdoor activities will only take part inside in extreme weather circumstances.
• If you would like to make use of all the facilities, please pack your gym and/ or swim wear.
• We would request that all mobile phones are kept on silent, and any photographs taken are with the consent of your group.
• In keeping with the UK/Jersey and Guernsey law, the club & spa applies a strictly non-smoking policy within its confines or on external parameters.
• For comfort on poolside, we advise that you bring flip flops with you. Flip flops are also available to purchase at the spa reception should you require them.
• A towel will be provided for your personal use when you make use of the club and spa facilities.
• We ask you return your towel to the allocated towel drop in the changing rooms on departure.
Lunch & refreshments
• A table will be reserved for your lunch.
• The time and menu for lunch will be confirmed with you on your arrival.
• Please advise a member of the wellness team of any dietary requirements prior to arrival.
• There will be refreshments breaks throughout your day. If you would like to purchase extra beverages to those included in your day this will be at an extra cost.
• All our food is prepared in a kitchen where nuts, gluten and other allergens are present. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team on arrival.
• Our team welcomes all feedback regarding your wellness retreat experience.