Hand Picked Hotels are committed to acting in a socially responsible manner in respect of our guests, team members and the local and wider communities and environment in which we operate.
We have five areas of focus that form the framework of our Corporate Social Responsibility Policy.
Our action plan is based on the following principles:
- There is Board level support for Corporate Social Responsibility and the policy, progress and future activities are reviewed annually by a steering committee
- There is full compliance with relevant environmental, health and safety and employment legislation
- The day to day operations of our hotels and offices reflect our commitments
- Each hotel is responsible for the development of short and longer-term targets that are appropriate to their location
- Team members are encouraged to contribute to meeting our objectives and developing our commitments through training, communication and active involvement in local projects
Chairman and CEO