In Safe Hands – what can I expect?
Hand Picked Health Clubs
Following the recent announcement from government regarding the re-opening of pools and gyms in England, we are awaiting their full guidelines. We will work as efficiently as possible to review those guidelines in tandem with our own strict health and safety protocols we will have in place. Please take a moment to read our 'In Safe Hands' document so you know what you can expect from your next visit to one of our Health Clubs.
Our Health Clubs at Grand Jersey and L'Horizon Beach remain closed. We are currently reviewing our safety policies and procedures and aim to open as soon as we can.
Hand Picked Spas
Following the recent announcement from government regarding the re-opening of spa facilities in England, we are awaiting their full guidelines. We will work as efficiently as possible to review those guidelines in tandem with our own strict health and safety protocols we will have in place. Please take a moment to read our 'In Safe Hands' document so you know what you can expect from your next visit to one of our Spas.
Elements of our service and some facilities have changed in response to Covid-19 and to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety whilst using the Spa. Please take a moment to read our current policies and measures in line with government guidelines and our current operating standards:
- All spa treatments should be pre-booked, please do not arrive at the Spa without a booking
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your treatment start time - we will not be able to welcome you into the spa before this time
- On arrival to the Spa you will be asked to undertake a short Covid-19 screening check – entry to the Spa will not be permitted without this screening.
- Sanitisation stations will be available at the entrance and exit points to the Spa and throughout other areas of the club for your use
- When you arrive at the Spa you will notice new signage and procedures relating to sanitisation and social distancing, please take time to familiarise yourself with these new procedures
- During our first few weeks of opening our relaxation areas and/or lounges will not be available to you pre-or post-treatment
- Club changing rooms will not be available for Spa guests - please take all your belongings into the treatment room with you
- Water will be available however you are encouraged to bring your own filled bottles where possible
- Prior to your Spa treatment you will be asked to fill in our usual Spa consultation card plus some additional questions relating to Covid 19
- If you would like to purchase some Spa products – please ask a member of the team and they will have them ready for you at reception prior to departure
- Please use contactless debit or credit cards where possible to make any payments
- As per the States of Jersey Government guidelines, face coverings for customers are advised at all times (cloth masks, disposable masks, snoods, scarfs). Masks will therefore be provided on arrival for a spa treatment or alternatively guests are welcomed to bring their own
- Finally, and vitally, do not come to the Spa if you feel at all unwell
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you and thank you for your support in relation to the above.