What better than cheesecake this weekend!
Everyone loves Easter time, Easter is the time of the year dedicated to all things chocolate and in the kitchen, it can lead to some great deserts.
This Easter dessert is baked vanilla and cream egg cheesecake!
This indulgent dessert definitely hits the spot. Best served with a salted caramel sauce as it really brings out the best flavours!
- 500g cream cheese
- 2tbsp cornflour
- 1 large egg
- 150g caster sugar
- 200ml double cream
- 5 cream eggs
- 300g digestive biscuits
- 125g melted butter to bind
- Beat together the cream cheese, eggs, cornflour and sugar.
- Once beat add the cream to the mix.
- Roughly chop the cream eggs and add.
- In a separate bowl crush the biscuits and add the butter.
- Press these into a lined bowl.
- Pour the cheesecake mix on top of this.
- Bake at 140c for around 30 to 40 mins.