To make things simple we have created three inclusive packages to enable you to select the most appropriate one for your event.
Classic day delegate package
Our Classic package includes the choice of either a hot and cold finger buffet, or a networking lunch. The hot and cold finger buffet includes items such as skewered kebabs, wraps, mini burgers and a selection of salads. Alternatively, the networking lunch includes a selection of individually presented items such as pies, moussaka, mini fish cakes and salads. Both come with a choice of desserts.
The Classic day delegate package is inclusive of the following:
- Meeting room hire
- Electronic support pack in the meeting room that includes: email compatible colour printer, wireless mouse presenter with laser pointer, digital clock, speakers, table top power points with USB charging and plug sockets
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the properties with fibre optic at most mainland hotels
- LCD projector and screen
- Flip-chart, pens and full conference stationery pack
- Tea, coffee and pastry items on arrival
- Mid-morning tea and coffee break with savoury food items local to the area
- Still and sparkling mineral water, chilled flavoured water and sweets in the meeting room
- Seasonal fruit in the meeting room
- Flexible lunch options to include either a finger buffet or working/networking lunch served in either the restaurant or meeting room
- Afternoon tea and coffee break with sweet food items local to the area
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Priority reserved car parking for the organiser on the day of the event
Classic residential package
The residential package includes all of the Classic day delegate items plus:
- Three course table d’hôte dinner
- Overnight accommodation
- Full traditional breakfast
- Use of health club and swimming pool facilities (where available)
Our Executive package includes the option of either a two course plated lunch or hot and cold deli option.
The plated lunch is a great choice for group dining served in the restaurant or you can upgrade to a private dining room. Alternatively, the hot and cold deli option includes freshly cooked meat, fish and a vegetarian dish, carved and served by our Chef in front of your delegates, with a wide variety of breads, salads and fillings to accompany each choice. This option allows your delegates to have an interactive and flexible experience and is sure to provide a talking point over lunch.
This is designed for those events requiring only the essentials of a day delegate package and has fewer inclusions than our Classic package.
For a speedy lunch, or for those times when you need to work through, we include a fast track lunch with soup, a selection of freshly baked continental breads and wraps with a variety of fillings and a fresh fruit platter.
Everything you need in one place
We are constantly reviewing our product offering and have introduced additional touches to enhance the event experience.
In today’s digital world with mobile phones and tablets and the need to charge devices, we have introduced USB sockets on our support table and a table top power wedge. The power wedge is placed on the meeting table to enable devices to be charged via four plug sockets in addition to two USB connected devices.
Each meeting room has a support table too. A colour printer has its own email address to allow documents to be printed for circulation. It can also scan files to enable items to be shared on screen or saved on a USB for future use.