Simply choose from one of three inclusive packages or if you are looking for something a little different, speak to a member of our team to perfectly tailor your experience.
Classic day package
This package includes the choice of either a hot and cold finger buffet (including items such as skewered kebabs, wraps, mini burgers, salads and desserts) or a networking lunch (individual portions of pies, moussaka, mini fish cakes, salads and desserts) and is inclusive of the following:
- Meeting room hire
- Email compatible colour printer, wireless mouse presenter with laser pointer, digital clock, speakers, table top power points with USB charging
- Complimentary WiFi throughout all properties
- LCD projector and screen
- Flip-chart, pens and full conference stationery pack
- Unlimited tea, coffee and pastries
- Mid-morning tea and coffee break with savoury food items local to the area
- Still and sparkling mineral water, chilled flavoured water and sweets
- Seasonal fruit
- Flexible lunch options to include either a finger buffet or networking lunch served in either the restaurant or meeting room
- Afternoon tea and coffee break with sweet food items local to the area
- Complimentary on-site car parking
- Priority reserved car parking for the organiser on the day of the event
Classic 24 hour package
This package has everything included in the Classic day package plus:
- Three course dinner
- Overnight accommodation in a Classic bedroom
- Full traditional breakfast
- Use of health club and swimming pool facilities (where available)
Classic 32 hour package
This package has everything included in the Classic 24 hour package plus:
- Additional 8 hours of meeting time
- 20% discount off the Classic day rate
This package includes everything in the Classic day package but allows the choice of either a two course plated lunch or hot and cold deli selection.
The plated lunch is a great choice for group dining served in the restaurant or you can upgrade to a private dining room. Alternatively, our hot and cold deli option includes freshly cooked meat, fish and a vegetarian dish, carved and served by our Chef in front of your delegates, with a variety of breads, salads and accompaniments to provide an interactive and flexible dining experience.
This package is designed for those meetings where you need to power through and require a more simple lunch. Our Essential package includes a fast-track lunch with soup, a selection of freshly-baked continental breads and wraps with a variety of fillings, a potato dish, followed by fruit or a sweet treat.
Feed the mind
Delicious food is an important aspect of any successful event, so all of our menus have been carefully created by our team of Head Chefs with an emphasis on quality. All dishes are freshly prepared, featuring seasonal ingredients and local specialities. Our menus are rotated to ensure that food options are varied and at break times you can look forward to good coffee, a wide selection of teas, flavoured water and nibbles with a local influence. Should you want assistance crafting your own dining options, we are flexible. Whether you prefer nutritious and healthy or classic and indulgent, we would be delighted to help tailor your menu to suit your requirements.