by Nicolas Valmagna, Executive Chef at Grand Jersey Hotel
I am Nicolas Valmanga, Executive Chef at Grand Jersey Hotel. I have been cooking professionally for about 20 years now and my favourite cuisine to create is French cuisine. It is always good to try and be healthy, so I am sharing with you my three favourite smoothie recipes.
(for two cups)
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen ripe banana
- 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Mango, Strawberry and Pineapple
- 1 mango
- 5 strawberries, stems removed, cut half, frozen
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth or at desired thickness.
- Pour into a glass and serve cold.