by Paul Pierce, Food and Beverage Manager at Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa
I am Paul Pierce, Food and Beverage Manager at Brandshatch Place Hotel
I have been at Hand Picked for just over a year. Prior to working here, I worked at a privately owned leisure facility with celebrity chef Mark Sargent specialising in super food smoothies and cocktails.
I hope you enjoy making this cocktail recipe.
- 37.5ml Archers
- 37.5ml Hendrick's Gin
- 37.5ml Creme de Cassis
- 125ml Ginger Ale
- A glass of ice cubes to cool down the glass
- Crushed ice to serve
- Start by cooling down your glass with some ice
- Put 3-4 ice cubes in your shaker to start with
- Add the Archers and Hendrick's Gin to the shaker
- Pour the Crème de Cassis in a bowl glass and top with crushed ice
- Pour Ginger Ale into the shaker and then add to the bowl glass, pour slowly to layer
- Stir when served