We will be tasting a selection of Laurent-Perrier Champagnes paired with specially selected accompanying dishes. Matthew Gay from Laurent-Perrier UK will be on hand to present the Champagnes.
About Laurent Perrier Champagne
Established in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is one of the mose distinguished independant , family-owned Champagne houses. Based in the heart of Champagne, in Tours-sur-Marne, Laurent-Perrier is renowned for producing a diverse and pioneering range of fine Champagnes noted for their freshness and elegance.
Six-course gourmet menu with Champagnes
A glass of Laurent-Perrier Brut on arrival
Potage Bonne-Femme with shaved Parmesan
~ served with Laurent-Perrier Brut
Pan seared scallops, sauteed wild mushrooms and shallot dressing
~ served with Laurent-Perrier Ultra Brut
Terrine of Gressingham duck and pigeon, pear chutney, Madeira syrup
~ served with Laurent-Perrier Vintage 1999
Lemon sorbet with a drizzle of juniper syrup
Breast of guinea fowl, potato & celariac rosti, pancetta creamed Savoy cabbage, roasted Chantary carrots
~ served with Laurent-Perrier Vintage 2000
Trio of Cloisters chocolate desserts
~ served with Laurent-Perrier Rose
The finer details
Date: Friday 16th April
- Overnight packages available at the following prices:
- Classic room package - £135 per person
- Master suite package - £185 per person
- Based on 2 guests sharing a double room.
- Includes the Gourmet evening and traditional cooked breakfast.
- 2 night packages also available as above with the addition of bed & breakfast on Saturday night. From £205.00 per person based on 2 guests sharing a classic double room.
Six-course gourmet menu wth Champagnes only £85.00 per person
or telephone 0845 0727 485
Terms & conditions
Full prepayment is required at the time of booking and no cancellation, changes or refunds are allowed.