Having a four star hotel for your own private wedding – with no-one else allowed inside – may seem like an impossible dream but our Exclusively Yours package makes it very possible indeed.
From the sparkling reception drinks to the smooth services of a toastmaster, you will find this package has everything you could need – and that’s not to mention the stunning location on the banks of the River Trent.
- Red carpet welcome
- A glass of Champagne for the wedding couple on arrival or after the ceremony
- One glass of sparkling wine or Pimm’s cocktail for your guests’ reception drink
- A selection of three canapés per person
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of house red or white wine per person with your wedding breakfast or £11.50 towards the wine of your choice
- Tea, coffees and petits fours
- One glass of sparkling wine to toast the wedding couple
- Evening buffet with a selection of six items of your choice from the evening selector menu
- Private bar
- Purpose built dance floor
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Services of the hotel banqueting manager to act as toastmaster
- Cake knife and stand
- 42 bedrooms including full traditional breakfast
- Private room for full traditional breakfast for the wedding party the following morning
Always check the fine print
Prices are for 60 guests during the reception, additional reception guests will be charged at the application price per person as per the above wedding day package.
Jan - Mar £9,500 £10,500 £9,500 Apr - Sept & Dec £11,500 £13,500 £10,500 Oct - Nov £10,500 £11,500 £9,500
The above price includes use of 42 bedrooms. You may wish to pass on the bedroom cost to your guests requiring accommodation. For example, based on a reduced price of £100 per room, this equates to a potential reduction of £4,200 which will be deducted from your final bill.
- Rooms can be booked the night before if required.
- Additional evening guests are charged from £18.95 per person, subject to availability.
- Wedding packages
- Wedding offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover the Priest House Hotel
Sample dishes with The Priest House Hotel’s head chef to ensure the menu is as special as your big day.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Wednesday, 02 September 2015
Sunday, 27 September 2015