Afternoon Tea Wedding Package
Why not give your wedding at The Priest House a sophisticated twist by basing it around afternoon tea?
As well as the perfectly made sweet and savoury options, a tipple is included for the toast – so you have the best of both worlds.
- Use of one of our function suites for the day and evening reception
- Red carpet welcome
- One glass of sparkling wine, Bucks Fizz, mulled wine, Winter Pimms, Pimms cocktail or bottle of beer for your guests’ reception drink
- Afternoon tea to include three savoury options, sandwich selection, fruit scone with clotted cream and preserves and three sweet options
- Tea and coffee
- One glass of sparkling wine to toast the wedding couple
- Cake knife and stand
- White table linen and napkins
- Services of the duty manager to act as toastmaster for the day
- Private bar
- Overnight accommodation for the wedding couple in a main house bedroom on the night of the wedding
Always check the fine print
From £2,000 based on 30 people
Additional extra guests are priced at £50 per person
- This offer is subject to availability
- This offer applies to new bookings only and can be booked a maximum of four months in advance
- Should you choose to add an evening reception, a minimum of four bedrooms must be booked on the night of the wedding
- Wedding packages & offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover the Priest House Hotel
Sample dishes with The Priest House Hotel’s head chef to ensure the menu is as special as your big day.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Wednesday, 02 September 2015
Sunday, 27 September 2015