It is not always possible to get everyone together in the same place on the big day itself so why not do the next best thing and gather your nearest and dearest for a Christmas meal at St Pierre Park Hotel, Spa & Golf Resort in Guernsey, Channel Islands.
Available: 4th, 11th and 18th December.
Join us for a traditional festive three course carvery lunch and watch your children’s faces light up with our festive entertainment. Once you have indulged with great food, we will be having a visit from a special guest who will be giving out a gift for well-behaved children. Prices include three course carvery lunch plus tea, coffee and mince pies along with Christmas novelties.
- £26 per adult, £13 per child (aged 4 to 12 years) children aged 3 years and under dines free.
Gather your friends, colleagues and family and enjoy an afternoon tea with a seasonal twist. Set in the relaxed setting of the Terrace Café Bar with views overlooking the lake and fountain, it is sure to be a festive treat. Please note the menu may be subject to minor changes.
- Available 28th November – 23rd December
- £17 per person or £27 per person to include a glass of Bruno Paillard Champagne
festive afternoon tea menu
- Smoked salmon and egg wrap
- Turkey and stuffing finger sandwich
- Ham and tomato chutney baguette
- Guernsey cheddar and tomato ciabatta (v)
- Stilton and cranberry toasty (v)
- Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich (v)
• • • • •
- Fresh baked homemade cranberry scone, Guernsey clotted cream, seasonal preserve
• • • • •
- Warm mince pie, chestnut yule log, sherry trifle, coconut snowball, Christmas pudding strudel
• • • • •
- Selection of traditional and herbal loose leaf and envelope teas or coffee
Host an intimate dinner with family, friends or colleagues in one of our private dining rooms. For those that are too busy to fit in any celebrations before Christmas, why not book your own private lunch or dinner party in January?
ALWAYS CHECK THE FINE PRINT
- Provisional reservations will be held for up to 14 days however deposits and payment will be required dependent on the type of booking as per terms 2, 3 and 4.
- For party night reservations and accommodation a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person is required within 14 days of making the reservation. Full pre-payment is required one month in advance of the event.
- For Christmas and New Year residential packages and Christmas Day luncheon bookings a non-refundable deposit of 20% per person is required within 14 days of making the reservation and the balance is due no later than 1st December 2016.
- If a deposit has not been received within 14 days, the reservation may be automatically released without prior notification.
- Prices and details are based on classic accommodation unless stated differently and are subject to availability. Supplements apply to bedrooms booked for single occupancy, rooms with a view and superior rooms.
- All details in this brochure are correct at the time of going to press but may be subject to alteration without prior notice.
- Certain functions may not be suitable for children under 18 years old. Please ask for details.
- All pre-paid monies are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other hotel service and once payment has been made the booking cannot be cancelled.
- For additional arranged activities e.g. clay pigeon shooting and archery, minimum numbers will apply.
- Children 3 and under dine for free, supplements for children 4 years and over apply to Christmas Residential Packages.
- All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team. Terms and conditions apply.