Offer type: special-occasions
Mother's Day weekend
Lunch - Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March
Enjoy a three course lunch at £29.95 per person accompanied by a glass of sparkling wine for everyone and a gift for the mother. On booking please note how many mothers are within the party. Sittings from 12.30pm. Reservations are essential. Tables of 8 or more would require full pre-payment
Afternoon tea - Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th March
Available over the Mother’s day weekend, a traditional afternoon tea. £25 per person, sittings from 2pm. Reservations are essential.
To book please call 01905 409300 or enquire below and a member of our team will come back to you as soon as possible.
- Cured Scottish sea trout, Russian salad, red pepper syrup, toasted rye bread
- Assiette of sweet melon, citrus jelly, lime sorbet (v)
- Crispy ham hock terrine, cauliflower and shallot pickle, mustard dressing
- Fillet of salmon, parsley crushed new potatoes, braised baby gem, spinach, tomato hollandaise
- Roast sirloin of beef, Yorkshire pudding, roasting potatoes, market vegetables, rich pan jus
- Cauliflower risotto, blue cheese crisp, basil
- Vanilla panna cotta, marshmallow parfait, rhubarb compote
- Chocolate truffle torte, raspberry sorbet, lemon curd
- Selection of cheese with appropriate accompaniments
Coffee with chocolate and honeycomb cones
Selection of finger sandwiches and open brioche:
Roast beef and horseradish, carved ham and sun dried tomato mayonnaise, free range egg and spring onion mayonnaise, oak smoked salmon and crème fraiche, cucumber and cream cheese
Selection of delights and fancies
Rhubarb and custard Viennese whirl, pear and vanilla éclair, sticky toffee pudding shot, classic lemon tart, warm chocolate donut
Freshly baked plain and fruit scones, Cornish clotted cream with Emily’s of Worcester strawberry jam
All served with your choice of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
If you are looking for a gift to give on Mother's Day browse our Hand Picked Hotels vouchers for inspirational choices.