Get off to a great start with a Seiont Manor Hotel traditional Welsh breakfast
PRICE: from £15
Weekdays: 7am - 9.30am
Weekends: 8am - 10am
Earlybird breakfast: available on request
Included: with all overnight stays
Grilled back bacon, local Llanfair sausage, tomato, fried bread, mushrooms, black pudding, sautéed potatoes and your choice of fried, scrambled or poached eggs
- Two poached eggs with toasted soldiers
- Freshly carved honey roasted ham with two poached eggs and tomatoes
- Two hot bacon rolls in granary or white bread
- Porridge with cream or milk
- Grilled oak smoked kipper with butter and lemon
- Poached haddock with poached eggs
- Three egg omelette filled with your choice of ham, tomato, mushroom or cheese
- Smoked salmon and scrambled egg on a toasted muffin
Mushroom, tomato, vegetarian sausage, baked beans, sautéed potatoes and your choice of fried, scrambled or poached eggs
- Omelette Arnold Bennett, filled with smoked haddock, glazed cheese
- Eggs benedict
All of the ingredients for menu items may not be listed. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of our team.
Food & drink
You may also like
The Dining Room of Seiont Manor Hotel in Caernarfon, Snowdonia creates a special atmosphere in which to enjoy a fine dining experience, mark a special occasion or just for the pleasure of it.
£52 per person
Private dining is the perfect solution for creating a personal atmosphere at any gathering
The Conservatory offers guests a less formal dining option serving a wide selection of contemporary dishes and regular favourites.
The Lounge area at Seiont Manor Hotel in Snowdonia offers an intimate and comfortable area to enjoy a drink or a light snack.
Also in this region