Bay Willow Package
The Bay Willow Package includes all you could need for your wedding day from the ceremony and reception right through to the final song.
With its forest setting, romantic terraces and the warm welcoming atmosphere, it is hard to imagine a more romantic wedding venue than Rhinefield House.
- A room of your choice to hire, price charged appropriately
- Two glasses of Champagne per person
- A selection of four canapés per person
- Three-course set meal
- Half a bottle of our expert’s choice of recommended wine per person or £11.50 per person towards a wine of your choice
- Bottle of still and sparkling mineral water per table
- A glass of Champagne for your toast
- Freshly brewed coffee and petits fours
- Personalised menu cards
- Use of a silver cake stand and knife
- Evening buffet choosing seven items from the evening selector menu
- Dance floor
- Fully staffed private bar
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Wedding breakfast and evening room hire
- Classic bedroom for the wedding couple with breakfast and a bottle of Champagne
- The services of a toastmaster to guide you through your day (minimum of 80 guests) or receive £200 worth of treatment vouchers in the Rhinefield House health suite
Always check the fine print
- Ceremony room hire is at a supplement, from £500 - £1600
- Rates are subject to seasonality.
- Minimum number of 80 adults applies for weddings taking place on a Saturday or a bank holiday Sunday, April to September and December. All other Saturdays, Sundays and all Fridays will be a minimum number of 60 adults.
- To benefit from our wedding package we require a minimum of 30 guests; if you would like a more intimate day we can personalise and individually price your wedding.
You may also like
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Rhinefield House Hotel
At Rhinefield House Hotel, food is just as much our passion as hospitality.
Browse our recommended Hampshire wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Next open day:
Wednesday, 26 August 2015