For the perfect way to get together with all the family without having to do the preparation, enjoy a Boxing Day three-course lunch with freshly brewed tea and coffee in the relaxed surroundings of Norton House.
Served between 12pm and 2pm
- £27 per adult
- £15 per child (aged 4 to 12 years)
- Children aged 3 years and under dine free
- Layered smoked salmon terrine slightly spiced with curry, salt baked beetroot
- Pear, walnut and chicken Caesar salad
- Crispy duck egg, sweet Virginia bacon, haricot bean relish
- Broad bean and coriander minestrone soup (v)
- Norton steak pie, buttered mash potato, winter vegetables
- Maple glazed pork belly, Savoy cabbage, fondant potato, black pudding beignet, shallot and thyme sauce
- Braised shoulder of lamb, salt baked celeriac, garden peas, feta, olives, shaved carrot
- Roast fillet of cod, chorizo, chick peas, chargrilled baby gem, tarragon velouté cream sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding, caramel ice cream, toffee sauce
- Dark chocolate tart, white chocolate and coffee bean ice cream, brandy snap
- Vanilla panacotta, seasonal fruit, lime curd
- Selection of cheese and biscuits, Norton chutney
Coffee with mince pies
ALWAYS CHECK THE FINE PRINT
- Provisional reservations will be held for up to 14 days however deposits and payment will be required dependent on the type of booking as per terms 2, 3 and 4.
- For party night reservations and accommodation a non-refundable deposit of £20 per person is required within 14 days of making the reservation. Full pre-payment is required one month in advance of the event.
- For Christmas and New Year residential packages and Christmas Day luncheon bookings a non-refundable deposit of 20% per person is required within 14 days of making the reservation and the balance is due no later than 1st December 2016.
- If a deposit has not been received within 14 days, the reservation may be automatically released without prior notification.
- Prices and details are based on classic accommodation unless stated differently and are subject to availability. Supplements apply to bedrooms booked for single occupancy, rooms with a view and superior rooms.
- All details in this brochure are correct at the time of going to press but may be subject to alteration without prior notice.
- Certain functions may not be suitable for children under 18 years old. Please ask for details.
- All pre-paid monies are non-refundable and non-transferable to any other hotel service and once payment has been made the booking cannot be cancelled.
- For additional arranged activities e.g. clay pigeon shooting and archery, minimum numbers will apply.
- Children 3 and under dine for free, supplements for children 4 years and over apply to Christmas Residential Packages.
- All ingredients may not be listed for menu items. If more information about allergens is required, please ask a member of the team.