Fairytale Wedding Package
With its beautiful setting, romantic gardens and the warm welcoming atmosphere, it is hard to imagine a more romantic wedding venue than Norton House, Edinburgh.
Our Fairytale Wedding Package includes all you could need for your dream Scottish country house wedding from the ceremony and reception right through to the last dance in Norton House Hotel, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- A welcome reception drink of sparkling wine
- Complimentary wedding breakfast room hire
- A wonderful three course wedding menu
- Two glasses of house wine with the meal
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toasts
- Personalised menu cards and table plan
- Use of our cake stand and knife to present your wedding cake
- Room hire until 1am
- Dance floor
- Fully staffed private bar
- Evening buffet
- Menu tasting for the wedding couple
- Red carpet arrival
- Master of ceremonies
- Wedding couple stay overnight in an Executive room
- Discounted accommodation rates for friends and family
Always check the fine print
MARCH, APRIL, OCTOBER – DECEMBER Friday £76 £80 65 adults Saturday £81 £83 70 adults Sunday - Thursday £64.80 £71 60 adults MAY - SEPTEMBER Friday £81 £83 70 adults Saturday £86 £88 80 adults Sunday - Thursday £68.40 £77 70 adults
- Minimum numbers apply and vary depending on the day of the week or the month of year
- Prices are per person and all mid-week weddings will take place in the Garden Suite
You may also like
When looking for a venue for weddings in Edinburgh, Scotland, Norton House Hotel has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
If you are looking for a wedding venue in Edinburgh or wedding hotel in Scotland be inspired by our gallery of images and take a look at our wedding packages that can be built just for you.
As you turn off the main road past the stone gatehouse and follow the winding tree lined drive, it is hard to imagine a more perfect setting for your wedding than Norton House Hotel & Spa in Edinburgh as your wedding venue in Scotland.
At Norton House Hotel & Spa in Edinburgh, Scotland, food is our pride and our passion.
Next open day:
Wednesday, 25 November 2015
Sunday, 21 February 2016