Imagine holding your wedding ceremony and reception in the exclusive splendour of Hendon Hall where the only guests present are those near and dear to you and the hotel is closed to the public.
Become lord and lady of this wonderful 17th century house. With just your partner and guests for company, you can make this house your home. You will have full use of the gardens, function rooms, public areas and bedrooms. With Hendon Hall as the backdrop – you will have a day to remember.
- Use of the Manor House, Pembroke Suite and grounds from 2pm to 12 noon the next day
- Hotel bedrooms including breakfast the following morning
- Complimentary menu tasting for two people in the Garrick Restaurant
- Dedicated wedding co-ordinator to organise your special day
- A professional toastmaster
- A complimentary bottle of Champagne on ice together with seasonal fruit platter for the wedding couple
- Use of the landscaped gardens and the Manor House interiors for your wedding photography
- Free private off-street parking
- Complimentary use of the hotel shuttle bus
- Complimentary dinner from our market menu for two on your first wedding anniversary
- Red carpet welcome
- A glass of sparkling wine or orange juice on arrival
- A selection of canapés – 3 items
- Tables laid with white linen
- Menus on the tables
- Three-course meal of your choice from a selection of menus
- Half a bottle of house red or white wine during the meal or £11.50 per person towards a wine of your choice
- Half a bottle of still or sparkling water
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- A glass of sparkling wine for the toast
- Cake stand and knife to present your wedding cake
- Evening hot and cold buffet - 4 items
Always check the fine print
From £10,499 for 80 guests
To reduce the costs payable by you, why not consider charging your guests for their accommodation? Based on selling 50 bedrooms for £89 each this equates to a reduction of £4,450 from your total bill.
This rate is based on two people sharing a double or twin bedroom and includes full traditional breakfast the following morning.
You may also like
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Hendon Hall
At Hendon Hall food is our pride and our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day
Personalise your wedding
The team would be delighted to discuss adding special touches to your day and from our list of preferred wedding suppliers in north London you will be able to organise your entertainment, photography, flowers, hair, make-up and wedding cake.
Next open day:
Thursday, 03 September 2015