Terms and conditions
We look forward to welcoming you and your dog to our dog friendly hotels. However, for your comfort and that of our other guests, we simply ask that you follow a few guidelines:
- You take full responsibility for your dog at all times.
- Your dog should be well mannered and kept on a lead when in the public areas of the hotel.
- You are fully responsible for cleaning up after your dog when in the hotel, our grounds, gardens and woodlands.
- You are fully responsible for any noise disruption caused by your dog and any damage caused by your dog will be charged.
- Limited rooms are available, there are only two dog friendly rooms per hotel.
- No more than two dogs per room.
- A supplementary charge of £35 per night, per dog, will apply, in order to fully service and clean your room. An additional night’s room charge will be applied should deep cleaning of your room be necessary.
- Dogs are not permitted in our restaurants, health clubs or spas.
- Participating hotels