Limited edition 2015 wedding experience
Our Limited Edition Wedding package is available on remaining dates July - September 2015.
For 5 key dates we are offering a £500 account bar on us:
- Friday 24th July
- Friday 7th August
- Friday 21st August
- Saturday 23rd August
- Saturday 19th September
- Red carpet arrival
- Seasonal reception drink of Pimms, strawberry daquiri or bottled beers
- Chefs selection of 3 canapés per person
- Your choice of a three course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of wine per person or £11.50 per person towards a wine of your choice
- Glass of sparkling wine to toast the bride and groom
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- Cake stand and knife
- Seasonal evening buffet of bacon sandwiches, sausage sandwiches and potato wedges or hamburgers, sausages and seasonal salads
- Private bar
- Toast Master to ensure your day runs without a hitch
- The Bridal Suite on the evening of your wedding for the bride and groom
- Exclusive use of our Drawing Room and Edwardian Room
Always check the fine print
£5,250 for 60 guests
Special accommodation rates the night prior to your wedding and the night of the wedding are also available for your guests that wish to stay over.
If you wish to get married at Crathorne Hall there will be an additional civil ceremony room hire cost of £270
Additional guests? Not a problem...
- Additional day and evening guests are charged at £76 per person
- Additional evening guests only - £14 per person
- New bookings only
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- Offer available on selected dates only
- Wedding packages & offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Crathorne Hall.
There are times when everything simply has to be perfect – and that is never more true than on your wedding day. Crathorne Hall ensures your special day is right, in every way.
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Crathorne Hall Hotel, food is our pride and our passion.
Next open day:
Sunday, 04 October 2015
Sunday, 11 October 2015