Gourmet wedding package
Enjoy a sophisticated gourmet evening to celebrate your wedding day with family, friends and loved ones in the beautiful surroundings of Chilston Park, Kent.
With Chilston Park as the backdrop for your ceremony and celebrations and the warm welcome of the team you are sure to have a day to remember.
- Civil ceremony room hire
- A glass of Jeio Rose sparkling wine for the drinks reception
- Selection of 4 seasonal canapés for the drinks reception
- Wedding breakfast private dining room hire
- Six course seasonal wedding breakfast tasting menu
- 5 glasses of specially selected wines to accompany the wedding breakfast
- Glass of house Champagne to toast the wedding couple
- Tea, coffee and petits fours
- A dedicated wedding co-ordinator to assist you with all hotel arrangements through to your wedding day
- Our event manager to act as toastmaster throughout the day
- Dressing of the dining table with linen, candelabras and flower centre piece*
Always check the fine print
- Offer valid on new bookings only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered by Hand Picked Hotels or Chilston Park Hotel.
- Offer is subject to availability.
- The hotel reserves the right to substitute named items should the need arise, notice will be given and items of same value will be offered.
- *Flower centre piece will be of neutral colours with one specified feature colour
- Wedding packages
- Wedding offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
If you are planning a wedding in Kent or looking for a Maidstone wedding venue be inspired by our gallery of images and take a look at our wedding packages that can be built just for you.
When looking for wedding venues with accommodation in Kent, Chilston Park has many reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Chilston Park Hotel in Lenham, Kent, food is our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you need to assist with planning your special day at Chilston Park in Lenham, Kent
Next open day:
Sunday, 10 January 2016