The Elegance Package
If you would like to extend the food offering to the evening party in Brandshatch Place, Kent, the Elegance Package is for you.
Delicately prepared canapés, a three course wedding breakfast and an evening buffet will be prepared by our head chef to your exact requirements. Fifteen bedrooms will also be included for your guests. Additional details will also be looked after, table numbers and candelabra centre pieces will be provided and with the warm welcome of the team, you will have a day to remember in Brandshatch Place, Kent.
- Wedding breakfast room hire
- One reception drink per guest
- A selection of three canapés per guest
- Three-course wedding breakfast
- Half a bottle of our chosen wine per guest or £11.50 towards a preferred wine of your choice
- Freshly brewed coffee and mints
- A glass of sparkling wine per guest to toast the wedding couple
- Cake stand and knife
- Table linen
- Wedding chair covers
- Table numbers and an easel to display your table plan
- Candelabra centre pieces per table
- A selection of six items from the evening buffet menu for 96 guests
- Option to upgrade to BBQ Menu - £5 per person
- Dedicated member of our team to help with preparations for your special day
- Menu tasting for the bride and groom prior to the wedding
- Events Manager to act as toastmaster
- Hotel master suite for the bride and groom (subject to availability)
- 15 hotel bedrooms included for your guests
- Discounted bedroom rates for your guests
- Residential guest use of our spa, complete with swimming pool, steam room, gym and treatment rooms
- Explore weddings
- Wedding packages
- Wedding offers
- Featured weddings
You may also like
Explore our wedding photo gallery and discover Brandshatch Place.
View our reception rooms and licensed areas for civil ceremonies.
At Brandshatch Place Hotel & Spa, food is our pride and our passion.
Browse our recommended wedding suppliers offering you everything you should need to assist with planning your special day.
Next open day:
Thursday, 22 October 2015
Sunday, 08 November 2015